Saturday 8 March 2014

Tom Ford's 1970's inspiration

Designer Tom Ford is greatly influenced by the beauty and glamour of the 1970's. Ford insists in an interview in Harper's Bazaar in December 2010, "I think the 1970's will always be the decade for me. Obviously, I grew up in that era, but the beauty standard was touchable, kissable." In an interview with Dallas News, Ford is quoted as saying, "the aesthetics of American cinema during that time has influenced me greatly. There was this slick, minimal glamour that I find timeless." In celebration of the incredible beauty and style of the decade, one of the amazing giveaways at Style Stories' "All Night Disco Party" was a pair of Tom Ford signature sunglasses. 



Tom Ford Grand Raffle Giveaway at Disco Party


No comments:

Post a Comment